Waterproof Switch Products – Small and Tough
CPI Waterproof Switches have been solving tough engineering problems for over 50 years. Our switches perform flawlessly under severe environmental conditions where traditional splashproof, weatherproof, or wash-down resistant sealed switches do not survive.
Our switches are truly waterproof. Used in tough military and industrial switch applications, we stock a wide variety of switch types, as well as an engineering team that can provide complete customization of your waterproof switch solution.
For reliable operation under exposure to water, oil, humidity, sand, dirt, vibration, shock, and temperature, CPI’w waterproof switches get the job done.
What Makes CPI Waterproof Switches Unique?
Our switches are really designed for control and sensing applications in outdoor equipment. They can be hand actuated, or placed in one of our many mounting brackets for mechanical actuation. Our unique advantages boil down to a few key points
1. Extremely high endurance. Think no in-warranty field failures. Depending on the switch and the electrical parameters, we have endurance ratings as high as 5 million cycles.
2. Small Form Factor . With our wide variety of mounting brackets, and small footprint, our switches can fit into tight spots.
3. Extended Temperature Range – Near the blazing heat of an engine block, or in the freezing cold depths of a navy submarine, our switches continue to perform.
CPI’s waterproof momentary switches are truly waterproof, not “splashproof” or “water resistant”. These sealed switches feature a unique manufacturing process which seals both the switch and the lead connections making the assembly extremely durable, and capable of extended electromechanical endurance ratings up to 5 million cycles. Our pendants can be customized for the right tactile feel for manual operation, or mounted in one of our many mounting brackets to achieve durable limit switch operation in your equipment.
- Military grade (neoprene cover) per MS39058
- Industrial grade (Santoprene cover)
- Meet IP68
- UL available
- Normally open, closed, SPDT
- Custom length Wire leads, cable or coil cord terminations
Waterproof – truly submersible switch panels feature CPI’s rugged snap-action switches mounted on standard and custom stainless steel faceplates. Resistant to solvents, oils, salt spray, UV, temperature cycling, these panels are ideal for long-term outdoor exposure, and can be mounted where others simply will not survive.
For unique applications outside our standard product offering, contact us for an engineered design.