Technology has afforded us the ability to find anything – if it exists. If it doesn’t exist, someone has to design, prototype, test, and manufacture it. We can do that. We’ve been in the switch business since 1946, and today we apply the latest technology at every stage of the development process. In-house fabrication keeps us nimble and cost-effective.
And all our products are designed and made in the USA.
Examples of CPI’s Custom Switches and Sensors Products
- Ultra Reliable, Ultra Long-Stroke Linear Position sensors for Subsea and Surface Hydraulic cylinders and accumulators
- Ultra high temperature switches
- Special form factor limit switches
- Custom switch panels for harsh environments
- Rugged linear position sensors
- Long-range position sensors
- Integral wire harnesses