Return to Dig Limit Switch
E1105 Limit SwitchMounted outside of the backhoe loader, the return-to-dig switch allows operation of the backhoe once the front bucket has achieved a certain position. The E1105 Limit Switch is an all-stainless construction and contains one of our Waterproof Momentary Switch (B9 Series). A number of wire treatments and sealed connections are available for protection against wire abrasion and water / dust ingress (IP68 rated).
- All-stainless steel bracket with a Delrin 500 roller
- 2 mounting holes with integral PEM clinch nuts
- Approximately 1/2″ of total travel
- IP68 rated (see our Waterproof Momentary Switches, Pendants for more details and specifications)
- NO, NC, and SPDT circuitry available
- Variable wire or cable lengths from a few inches to several feet
- E1105 Limit Switch
- Momentary Contact Switches
Make The "Switch" to CPI
If your momentary switch application demands high performance, we think you should demand CPI. Please call us today to speak with our engineering team about your needs.