Brake Over-Temp Warning
X1 Switch w/ WiresA fast-acting switch was needed as well as one that could be completely submerged. With a modification to our existing X1 switch product, integral wires were used in place of the standard screw terminals and an RTV back shell was employed.
- Glass-sealed terminals covered with either epoxy (up 350F) or RTV (up to 450F)
- Integral Teflon-insulated 18AWG wires
- Probe lengths variable from 2.25″ to 5.00″
- 1/2-20UNF 3A thread (contact us for other thread size requests)
- Vibration withstanding: 8.9 grms overall, 10Hz – 2kHz (see below for further certifications)
Make The "Switch" to CPI
If your momentary switch application demands high performance, we think you should demand CPI. Please call us today to speak with our engineering team about your needs.