D1040 Plunger Bracket w/ B Series SwitchOperators of utility trucks depress the plunger of the D1040 before lowering the truck’s bucket to alarm bystanders nearby. Easily mounted in dashboard panels or other cutout surfaces, the D1040 is available with a rubber sealing boot (optional) for the plunger in applications where a panel seal is needed.
- Stainless bracket with nylon plunger
- .625-24 thread
- .75″ x .16″ hex nut (1)
- Momentary switch options: SPST NO, NC and SPDT (low-button only); IP68 rating
- Wire gauges, lengths and terminations: various available
- D1040 Plunger Bracket
- B9111 Normally-open Momentary Switch
- D1905 Sealing Boot (optional)
Any B5, B7, B9, and B2 low-button switch will work with the D1040 bracket. See our complete listing of waterproof momentary contact switches.
Make The "Switch" to CPI
If your momentary switch application demands high performance, we think you should demand CPI. Please call us today to speak with our engineering team about your needs.