K1109 – Waterproof Switch Panel
- Operating temperature ranges: -50°F to 221°F, depending on configuration.
- Switch mechanism: Beryllium copper sine spring.
- Environmental resistance: Excellent resistance to both high and low temperatures, acids, alkalies, salt spray, sand, dust and fungus.
- Color: Black is standard. Other colors available on special order.
- Available Jacket materials: Thermoplastic rubber, buna N, neoprene.
CPI’s Waterproof system is developed around a robust snap action contact mechanism. Using our basic wasterproof switch as the starting point, we have designed a switch panel product line suited for a broad variety of applications. Special panel configurations, graphics, harnesses/connectors and integration of other components are available.
Ideal for shipboard and general purpose marine applications, lift gates, food processing equipment controls, military vehicles, off-highway equipment, pendant switches, agricultural machinery, ground support equipment