For over 70 years, CPI has been providing thermal and waterproof switches to the military & law enforcement industries in a wide variety of applications. There are a few major reasons the military comes to us for their toughest switch applications.
- All CPI switch products are designed for extreme durability, are waterproof, and have extreme electro-mechanical endurance ratings.
- All CPI switches are made in the USA
- Our switches meet or exceed MS 39058, MIL-STD-202, MIL-F-13927, MIL-S-13484 (waterproof); MIL-STD-810 (thermal)
- We can achieve operational temperatures down to -65°F without contact freezing.
- Both Commercial and MIL sealed terminations available
- Custom ID tags and marking available
- All products are classified COTS
Military Applications for CPI Switches
Over the last half century, CPI switches have found their way into tanks and armored personnel carriers, jet aircraft, naval weapon systems, even submarines. We have over 100 National Stock Numbers (NSN), QPL, USATAC and MS items in our catalog.
The list below is just a sample of the many military applications in which our switches are used.
- Cab Down Sensor
- Engine Fan Control
- Engine Kick Down
- Engine Oil Over Temp Switch
- Hatch Switch
- Gun Firing Control
- Laser Sighting Switch
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) Switch
- Smoke Generator Temp Control
- Weapon Light Switch
- Window Defrost
With numerous switch actuation and mounting options available, it’s easy to adapt our commercial products for military applications by simple addition of MIL-compliant components or alterations.
Additionally we provide complete qualification documentation for our parts in new applications.
Call us today to discuss your application or visit https://cpi-nj.com
Make The "Switch" to CPI
If your momentary switch application demands high performance, we think you should demand CPI. Please call us today to speak with our engineering team about your needs.