Engine Fan Control
AD Thermal Switch
Used in the HMMWV program, the switch provides overtemperature control in the coolant system. A generous 10F-25F differential (hysteresis) allows the fans to cool the system sufficiently and avoids a constant cycling situation where the fans run frequently.
- 1/2-20 NPT
- Brass body
- 16AWG Neoprene insulated wire leads
- M43436/3-1 marker bands
- MS27142-3 rubber shell connectors
- Waterproof per MIL-STD -1184
- 10F – 25F (5.55C – 13.8C) differential
- 28VDC, 5A resistive / 2.5A inductive electrical rating
Make The "Switch" to CPI
If your momentary switch application demands high performance, we think you should demand CPI. Please call us today to speak with our engineering team about your needs.