Terms and Conditions
CPI TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- In the commercially accepted meaning of a firm order, it is considered that the Customer has contracted for the entire quantity of the order upon acceptance by Control Products, Inc. Any cancellation may be subject to a cancellation charge determined by Control Products, Inc.
- Blanket orders will be accepted for a maximum of one year, unless other arrangements have been made and confirmed in writing by an authorized representative of Control Products, Inc. The minimum release quantity is equal to the order quantity or as specified by the applicable quotation or Control Products, Inc. sales order acknowledgment.
- Terms of sale are subject to Control Products, Inc. credit policy, ISO-A-001. FOB isEast Hanover,NJ. Payments are to be made in US dollars, payable through aUSbank. In the event of noncompliance with the aforementioned payment terms, the customer is responsible for any costs incurred by Control Products, Inc. to collect any unpaid balance. Costs may include but are not limited to reasonable legal fees, court costs, collection fees and compounded interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance.
- Any discrepant material may be returned to Control Products, Inc. for analysis. Please call in advance of returning material for an RG number, and reference that RG number on your shipping container. Additional debit charges from the customer related to discrepant material beyond the invoice price of the material (e.g. for field replacement performed by the customer, or for any other corrective action allegedly related to the discrepant material) will not be honored.
- Please file claims for shortages of quantities shipped within 30 days from date of shipment.
- Minimum order requirements: Thermal switches, 10 units; Waterproof switches: 50 units (55 for neoprene products)
- All quotations are firm for 60 days from the date of the quotation unless otherwise specified on the quotation.
- Products are inspected to the applicable CPI installation drawing.
- Special customer certificates/documentation requirements may require an additional charge.
- Unless otherwise specified, all packaging and container marking is based on standard commercial practices. Special requirements will be quoted separately.
- Source Inspection -- Government Source/Customer Source inspection may require an additional charge.
- Warranty -- Control Products, Inc. standard warranty is 2,000 service/flight hours or one year from date of sale, whichever is attained first.
- Control Products, Inc. may provide information to our customers in the form of drawings, test results, control plans, FMEAs performance data, or any other technical documents. The customer agrees to treat any information received from Control Products, Inc. as proprietary and agrees not to release that information to third parties without Control Products, Inc. prior written consent.
- Control Products, Inc. will provide a first article inspection report when specified by the customer for an additional charge. Please contact our sales department for more information.
- Proper application of any product sold by Control Products, Inc. is the responsibility of the user.
ISOS007 Rev I 08/07